Exciting announcement!!

Hello everyone!

Today I have an exciting announcement for you: My art website, Drop In The Ocean Masterpiece, is now officially published! I am super excited :D Take a look here: dropintheoceanm.com.
Wow. that took a lot less space announce than I had thought it would. Well, since we are on the topic of the Masterpiece side of Drop In The Ocean, here are a few sneak peeks of what I have been doing in the realm of art this week:


A portrait of an adorable little boy. [Look past the creepy, empty eyes. He's not finished yet, okay?]



And the beginnings of an oil painting! This mess is my lovely palette of paint made from just three colors: red, blue, and yellow. Only problem is that I found my palette paper to be just a little claustrophobic for the amount of colors I was making. Note to self: Look at the size of the paper you order before you order it! :D Oh well. It works. This is my second time mixing a palette and it was a little challenging! If you don't know what "mixing a palette" means, it is the process of creating a bunch of colors in different hues with just the three primary colors. Once your palette is ready, you'll have all the colors you need to begin your painting.

Art stuff aside, I am working on a new short story for you all to read, so stay tuned for an exciting adventure with...a college student! Okay, it's more exciting than that. There are pirates involved ;)

See you then! (Oh, and don't forget to check out Drop In The Ocean Masterpiece if you haven't yet!) 

Comments

Popular Posts